Learn if you are eligible, ready, and how to apply for a Travel Card on the links below.
Who can obtain a card?
UC Davis career and contracted employees are eligible for a card.
What do you need to apply for the card?
After verifying eligibility, ensure you have all the information and software required to proceed with the application process by reviewing the list below.
- Kerberos login ID and passphrase.
- Department Head approval
- Department Head signature will be required after applicant completes and signs the application.
- Department chart and account number.
- Contact your department’s account manager/fiscal officer to obtain this information.
- Travel card online training certificate of completion.
- Complete the online Travel card training available at lms.ucdavis.edu.
- Attach certificate of completion to your Travel card application in step 4, below.
- Preferred internet browser (the online Travel Card application can only be accessed using Chrome or Firefox web browsers).
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or newer.
How do you apply for the card?
Upon determining eligibility and readiness, follow the steps listed below to apply for a card. A notification will be sent to each applicant once his/her application has been received and approved.
- Complete the online training. The application link is available at the end of the training.
- Complete the application online, print, read the agreement, sign, and date.
- Forward the completed and signed application to your Department Head for his/her signature.
- Email a copy of the fully executed application and the Travel card online training certificate of completion to email@example.com
- Enter “RUSH” on the subject of the email if requesting expedited processing and delivery.
- Request in the body of the email if you need a credit limit greater than $5,000.
- Allow 7–10 business days for processing and 10 business days for US Bank to mail the card to your address.