AggieSupply operates a group of on-campus stores where employees can purchase items for the workplace, research and maintenance.
Our ability to sell in stock goods, previously owned goods, and goods from trusted suppliers creates efficiency in the campus supply chain. AggieSupply includes the following stores:
- Maintenance and Repair Operations Store (formerly known as "Location 3")
- AggieSurplus (purchases also available for general public/personal use)
- Furniture Program
- Central Storehouse
- Microscope Services
- Scientific Store (formerly known as VetMed Central Services)
We are a campus resource where you can quickly get frequently-requested research and maintenance supplies.
We primarily serve the Facilities Management unit, but have working relationships with various other departments. Our store has more than 6,500 products in the following categories:
- Air Filters
- Electrical (Hardware & Lighting)
- Hand Tools
- Paint & Supplies
- Pipes & Fittings
- Plumbing (Hardware & Fixtures)
- Screws & Fasteners
7:00 am – 3:00 pm for receiving
7:00 am – 3:30 pm for storehouse shopping
430 Crocker Ln.
Davis, CA 95616
The UC Davis Scientific Store offers many frequently-needed lab items; many of the items can be picked up from their on-campus location the same day or shipped to your department the next business day. The recommended method to shop and purchase these items is via AggieBuy:
- Log in to AggieBuy at https://aggiebuy.ucdavis.edu
- In the Product Search field, enter the item or catalog number for which you are searching. This will retrieve results from ALL catalogs in AggieBuy, including those available in the Scientific Stores catalog.
- If you want to see ONLY the items available in the Scientific Stores catalog, in the Product Search field, click the Advanced Search link. In the Supplier Name field, enter Vet Med Central Services; any searches you do will return ONLY items available from the UC Davis Scientific Stores catalog.