AggieLogistics provides the ability to track inbound and outbound shipments, process gas cylinder rentals and returns, request services from AggieSurplus and Special Services, and more!
AggieLogistics is available to employees at the main Davis campus, Health, and Agricultural and Natural Resources (ANR). This online platform is available to student employees, but not to students who are not also employees.
- Logging In
- Automated System Emails
- Item Tracking
- Special Messenger Request
- Gas Cylinder Rental Tracking and Return
- AggieSurplus and (Special) Services Requests
- Equipment Rental
- Faculty Caps and Gowns Rental
- Document Shred
- Future Modules
- Click https://ucdavis.sclintra.com/PackageMail.
- In the upper right corner, click the Log In link.
- Click the Log In with UC Davis Login button to log in with your UC Davis login and Kerberos passphrase.
- The username and password fields on the login page should not be used, as this will result in an error message.
If you receive a “Login Failed” message after following the instructions above, please email email@example.com with a screenshot of the error message for assistance.
AggieLogistics alerts customers via automated emails at significant points in the delivery route; for example when an item has arrived at Central Receiving or is delivered to its final destination. The email contains a link to the AggieLogistics portal, where the “My Items” tile will provide additional details on each item and its delivery status.
- If you would prefer to read the email notifications at your convenience, we recommend setting up a rule in Outlook or your chosen email platform to filter the automated emails to a new mailbox. This makes it easier to review the messages whenever you like!
The first module released in AggieLogistics, Item Tracking, allows customers to check the status of inbound and outbound items, such as packages, mail and freight. This module went LIVE on Monday, March 1, 2021.
This module allows customers to request and track Special Messenger services. This module went LIVE on Tuesday, July 5, 2021.
These modules allow customers to track current gas cylinders rented by their department, as well as process gas cylinder returns.
These modules went LIVE on Monday, October 4, 2021.
Initiate an AggieSurplus & Services Form in AggieLogistics for the following services:
- Lab/Office Moves
- Recycle/Disposal of Equipment/Office Items
- Freight/Rental Equipment Delivery/Pick-Up
- General Labor
- Furniture Installation/Reconfiguration
- Log in to AggieLogistics.
- Select the AggieSurplus & Services Form tile.
- Fill out the form completely.
- If applicable, attach the AggieSurplus Pick-Up Request Spreadsheet for identifying items for which AggieSurplus services are requested. To make sure your request is processed as quickly as possible, please complete all line items. Areas shaded in grey are for AggieSurplus use only. Include asset numbers, if applicable, and size dimensions, if items are oversized.
- Other documents (e.g., Furniture Design Plans, etc.) can be electronically attached instead of having to be emailed separately.
- Click Submit.
- Your request will then route to the fiscal officer assigned to cited account for approval. After the fiscal officer has approved the request, it will route to AggieSurplus & Services. They will reach out to schedule your request.
- Customers will now have a single point of contact when working with AggieSurplus and Special Services.
- Customer will receive an email confirming the date the job is scheduled.
Checking Status of Requests
Customers can view the progress or recap of their jobs via the My Items tile. You can also search by the specific job number (SSXXXXXX).
The AggieSurplus and Services Form went live in AggieLogistics on Monday, November 8, 2021.
This module allows customers to request and track office chair rentals and special event supply rentals. This module went LIVE on Monday, December 20, 2021.
The new form allows for up to 10 individual rentals per form. If more are needed, customers can attach and upload a spreadsheet to the form in AggieLogistics.
This module went LIVE in AggieLogistics on Monday, February 28, 2022.
The new request form allows departments to request document shredding services in AggieLogistics.
This module went LIVE in AggieLogistics on Thursday, March 31, 2022.
The following modules will be released at a later time, to be announced.
- Application for Storage Account/Document Storage
- Microscope Rental/Repair
- Bulk Mail Work Request
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist.
This information page will continue to be updated as the system roll-out continues to take place. We appreciate your support and believe that this platform will make your logistics planning and tracking easier and more efficient.