Accessing Your Account Online
With this service from U.S. Bank you can:
- View your account activity daily
- Run reports in Excel, PDF or HTML
- Print statements anytime
- The Organization Short Name you will need is "UCD"
- The Account number and expiration date needs to be correct in order to have access to the portal
When establishing your profile, you may click "Additional Account" to enter more than one card. Additional accounts can also be added later under the My Personal Information/Account Access option on the main menu.
Note: You get three attempts to enter the correct information, before you are locked out. If this happens, contact US Bank Customer Service at (877) 887-9260 to unlock your account.
U.S. Bank offers online tutorials to help you make the most of your online access. You will need to enter a password when prompted and this is available when you log in to https://access.usbank.com. Click on the "Training" link to get the commercial cardholder password.
If you wish to inquire about charges you've incurred, telephone VISA customer service:
- U.S. Bank VISA 24-hour Customer Service: (800) 344-5696
- VISA Assistance Center (Emergencies): (800) VISA-911