The training options for the Procurement Card program are listed below.
- Online Training
- New Cardholder Onboarding
- Other Recommended Classes
- Procurement Card Forum (Summer 2018)
The Procurement Card training is available to UC Davis employees and registered affiliates (Cooperative Extension Employees). An email confirmation will be sent to you after you have completed the training.
- Procurement Card Training - Required annually for current cardholders and fiscal officers involved in the procurement card program.
This online course covers: Scenario-based training that reviews Roles and Responsibilities, Guidelines for Card Use, Appropriate Practices, Recordkeeping, Procurement Card Application Process, and Bank Dispute Process.
Please note that the online training requires a Flash player on your Internet browser. If the training does not load/display on your computer, you may need to use a different Internet browser.
This on boarding has been created in order to provide a high level overview of the Procurement Card program highlighting important policies and procedures to new cardholders. Topics that will be discussed include the purpose and uses of the P-Card, responsibility of the cardholder, identifying fraud, tips on how to handle the PCDO document, and a Q&A.
A monthly live webinar will be held.
- The meeting will be scheduled by the P-Card Coordinator.
- Communication via e-mail will be distributed to the new cardholders alerting them of the required meeting.
- The meeting will be an hour long.
The new cardholders will be required to attend the meeting within the first 30 days upon receiving their card.
- If the cardholder is unable to attend the live webinar they must make arrangements with the P-Card Coordinator to attend another meeting.
- If they cannot attend a meeting and fail to communicate with the P-Card coordinator within the first 30 days of receiving their card, the P-Card Administrator will suspend their card until arrangements have been made to attend the on boarding. The fiscal officer will be notified that the cardholder’s card has been suspended.
The on boarding program will help ensure that you have the tools and resources you need to feel confident using your Procurement Card!
In addition to the above courses, we also recommend completion of the online KFS Purchasing class, also available for enrollment through the campus UC Learning Center.
Updates on the Procurement Card program were presented at the August 2018 P-Card Presentation.