The Payment Services Teams support campus faculty, staff and students in meeting teaching, research and operational needs by disbursing supplier and individual payments for various financial commitments.
Disbursement services are accomplished in a timely manner, as we recognize the importance of creating and maintaining positive relationships with individuals and suppliers.
Maximizing university cash management through careful payment schedules and ensuring disbursements meet internal and outside agency regulations are just a couple of ways we support the university’s mission.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our Accounts Payable Help Desk at email@example.com.
- The Disbursements team prepares all supplier, employee and student paper checks, processes wires and foreign drafts, and oversees our ACH and Payment Plus credit card programs. The team ensures that remittances are complete and sent out in a timely manner. In addition, they distribute inbound mail and research returned or undeliverable checks.
Accounts Payable Invoicing Team
- The Accounts Payable Invoicing team is responsible for processing purchase order based invoices quickly and efficiently. The benefits to the campus include lower administrative costs, an increase in early-payment discounts, faster processing time, and reduced administrative workload at the department level. Additionally, the team provides suppliers we work with a single point of contact to submit invoices for payment and to check the status of their payments.
Accounts Payable Quality Assurance Team
- The Accounts Payable Quality Assurance team is responsible for auditing payable requests for accuracy, completeness and compliance with UCOP and UC Davis policies. The team utilizes the Kuali Financial System and FIS Decision Support systems. They strive to review and approve all requests within two business days to satisfy the business needs of the university and supplier community.
Help Desk, Post Payment and Electronic Invoicing Team
- The Help Desk team provides customer service to university departments, employees and suppliers related to a variety of invoicing, e-invoicing and payment inquiries. The team manages the AP Help Desk ticketing system, ensuring that tickets are resolved in a timely manner. Additionally, the Help Desk team supports the campus e-invoicing system ensuring proper delivery of all electronic invoices. The Post Payment team reissues checks, processes stop or cancel payment requests, provides copies of claimed checks upon request, and manages rush and special handling requests.
Operations & Supplier Maintenance
- This team supports the campus and the procurement and payment teams by maintaining the supplier and commodity information in our various UC Davis procurement systems.