Excluded items are those restricted items that must be purchased on a KFS Requisition, regardless of cost.
These items require additional reviews before they can be approved for purchase:
- Building Repairs, Products, Services, or Modifications
- Animals; laboratory or others
- Catering and food-related agreements
- Charters - air, land or sea
- Computer software that requires license agreements to be signed (does not include registration cards or software purchased in AggieBuy)
- Consultant Services or Independent Contractors
- Electrical supplies and equipment* restricted per P&P 290-85
- Employee as Vendor Transactions
- Equipment Maintenance Contracts
- Equipment Rentals in excess of 31 days
- Food Equipment*
- On-site labor-related services of any kind
- Personnel Type services
- Precious Metals
- Real property rentals of facilities, storage space, etc.
- Respiratory Protection Items*
- Specially controlled items, such as ethyl alcohol (except as purchased from the Central Storehouse or other AggieBuy supplier), narcotics or dangerous drugs, Radioactive Nickel Foils and Sealed Sources
- Weapons (guns, rifles, etc.)
*Unless purchased in AggieBuy
Refer to UC Davis Policy and Procedure Manual 350-10 for more information.