October is Campus Sustainability Month, a month dedicated to ensuring that the actions we make are based on the best information available and have the least impact on our environment, while meeting the teaching and research needs of the university.
The Supplier Showcase, to be held on Wednesday October 25th, will have an emphasis on Campus Sustainability, and how the university suppliers, products, and services are committed to meeting or exceeding the sustainability goals of the university.
- Date: Thursday 10/25/18
- Time: 10:30am to 1:30pm
- Location: UC Davis Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Many of the university agreement suppliers will be in attendance, including our current (and upcoming) AggieBuy suppliers.
- Speak with the supplier representatives to learn all about the types of product offerings available.
- Learn how the suppliers can meet your departmental office, research, and academic needs!
- Come with your list of questions and get the answers you're looking for!
Suppliers Scheduled to Attend
Information to be posted soon.
Campus Service Providers Will Also Be There!
- Aggie Surplus
- Aggie Travel
- Banking Card Programs (Travel Card and Procurement Card)
- Shared Services Organization
- Strategic Sourcing
Learn! Break-Out Sessions
Specific sessions and times will be posted as the event gets closer.
Plan now to attend the event that will make your university procurement easier to navigate and as sustainable as possible!