Rainin provides monthly pipette calibration at the AggieSupply Scientific Store.
The next Rainin Pipette Calibration and Maintenance Service sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024
In an effort to streamline the registration and payment process for pipette calibration and preventative maintenance, registration for monthly pipette servicing events is available in AggieBuy.
Representatives from Rainin conduct the service each month, which includes inspections, cleaning and minor repairs, at the AggieSupply Scientific Store at 650 La Rue Road.
You may bring the pipettes to the Scientific Store on the day of the event or before 4 p.m. the day prior to the event, after completing each of the steps outlined in the following sections.
How to Register
- To register, visit https://aggiebuy.ucdavis.edu and select the Rainin Service Pipette Calibration tile (located under the Services section of the Showcase tiles).
- On the Rainin site, you can select service for single, 8-channel, or 12-channel pipettes. Click on the Add to Cart button next to the desired option(s). The service price quoted in your Rainin shopping cart will be valid for the next scheduled servicing session at the Scientific Store.
- On the next screen, click on the cart icon next to the quantity desired.
- After adding the items to your cart, click on the Validate button , and then the Add To Requisition button to transfer the cart items back to AggieBuy to complete your order.
As with all AggieBuy orders, payment information for the paperless billing will be collected when you complete the cart checkout process. Completing the service request in AggieBuy ensures that there are enough technicians on site to promptly service your pipettes.
Bring Order Confirmation to the Service Session
After your AggieBuy order is fully approved and electronically transmitted to Rainin, you will receive an order confirmation email with an attachment.
- Print out the order confirmation email attachment, and on the day of the session, please bring it with you, along with your pipettes. NOTE: If pipette pick-up is desired, please e-mail Rainin representative Todd Holt, for assistance.
- Be sure you label your pipettes with your name and phone number.
- If you have multiple pipettes, place all of your pipettes into a clear, labeled bag.
After servicing, pipettes may be picked up at the Scientific Store before 4 P.M. You will be sent an email when pipettes are ready for pick up.
Please note the Scientific Store is open between 8 A.M. and noon and 1P.M. and 4 P.M.
Your dedicated Rainin Sales Representative, Todd Holt, is available to answer questions about the pipette services at 510-566-4613 or Todd.Holt@rainin.com. AggieBuy questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.