The following reports in FIS Decision Support (DS) are very helpful for tracking payments.
Check Lookup (387)
- This query allows you to look up non-credit card payments issued to a vendor. If you don't have the check or payment number, you can enter a date range and vendor.
- Report includes following payment types:
- ACH (Automated Clearinghouse)
- PMT + (Payment Plus)
- CHCK (Check)
- Click on the check number in search results to get detailed information, including the date it was cashed.
Credit Card Payment Lookup (391)
- Use this query to see university Procurement Card payments issued to a vendor
- Procurement Card holders should schedule this query to run at least monthly to verify expenses are correct.
- The Credit Card Payment Detail (392) is automatically accessed when user clicks on links in report
KFS Payment/Credit Lookup (401)
The best query for meeting your AP reporting needs includes Payments and Credits.
- Search by:
- date range
- purchase order #
- Report Includes:
- KFS document number
- remit-to vendor
- check number, date of issue, and date cashed.
Order Payments (383)
- This report lists payments made against a specific KFS Purchase Order number
- In the search results, you can click on the payment document or check number for additional details