AggieTravel or KFS
Use AggieTravel if:
- A U.S. Bank Travel Visa Card was used.
- Personal funds (personal credit card, cash, or check), and payment is due to an individual, not a supplier.
Use KFS if:
- A supplier bills UC Davis directly and does not accept payment by credit card.
- Per the Travel card agreement, cardholders should use the card where ever possible. Note: it is not necessary for cardholder to attend or plan event.
Receipts and Supporting Documentation
Entertainment expenses over $75 require original, itemized receipts for reimbursement. All receipts must identify both food and beverage charges. Supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Attendance list including name and UC Davis affiliation.
Use the number of expected or invited attendees to determine the correct per person costs
- Event flyer or invitation in lieu of attendance list.
Allowable when the event is an open invitation. Use the number of expected or invited attendees to determine the correct per person costs
- Related expense document numbers and/or report keys.
When requesting reimbursement for entertainment, guidelines for fund source use apply. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the funding source and university policy, the more restrictive of the two policies shall apply. Please see policies for restrictions on fund sources. Please Note: The department approvers are responsible for adhering to any restrictions.