Due to changes with the Concur solution, unreconciled CTS expenses which have not been added to an AggieTravel report for over 1 year are no longer available for reconciliation.
These expenses were already charged to the department account when originally imported. As a reminder, all expenses must be reconciled in AggieTravel within 60 days of the trip or event end date. Starting January 1st, 2019, failure to submit reports in a timely manner may result in tax reportable income.
If there is a need to change the charge account for a CTS expense that is no longer available in AggieTravel due to its age, please follow these steps:
- Email to email@example.com
- Subject line: CTS Account Change
- Include all of the following in the body of the message:
- the Traveler ID
- the transaction date and amount
- the default account (where the charge was reconciled to)
- and the destination account (where you want the charge moved to)