Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions for AggieExpense.
- Can I use AggieExpense to book a personal trip?
- Yes, AggieExpense can also be used for personal travel. UC Davis employees have the freedom to book personal trips with those negotiated rates. Employees who want to capitalize on those discounts can book travel through AggieExpense, just as they would for a work trip. Please be sure you add your personal credit card and use that to book. You can also visit ConnexUC for other personal travel booking options.
- Why won't the red flags go away after I correct an error?
The red flags will go away after an error has been fixed, AND you take the same action that made the flags initially appear.
- Can I use the AggieExpense (Concur) app on my mobile phone or tablet?
- Yes! One of the many benefits of AggieExpense is the accessibility and convenience of creating, updating, submitting, and approving reports, all from your mobile device.
- Why is the attachment downloading, instead of opening?
This is caused by a browser setting. Please make the necessary updates.
- Where is my account number?
- Please visit the AggieExpense Allocations page for information on how to locate and use accounts.
- How do I locate the Report Key?
- The Report Key can be found by clicking on the "Print/Share" drop-down, and selecting "*UCD Detailed Report". The Report Key will display at the top, and this can be done prior to the report being submitted. Or, after the report is submitted it will display on the DS 419 report.
- You can find Parking/Tolls option within the Ground Transportation expense type.
For more information visit the Expense Types page.