FIS Decision Support for departmental purchasers.
The following reports in FIS Decision Support (DS) are very helpful for departmental purchasers:
- Agreement Usage Report (412)
- Animal Protocol (352)
- Commodities Purchased Log (365)
- Open Purchasing Orders (364)
- Purchasing Card Review (363)
We recommend scheduling the queries so that you can get timely information sent directly to your email in box!
A great way to stay up-to-date on the purchasing your organization is doing against established purchasing agreements:
- Departmental (blanket)
- Local (Davis and Sacramento area vendor agreements)
- UC Systemwide agreements (Fisher, Dell, Grainger, etc.)
You can also run the query against a specific agreement number to see all the activity across multiple organizations/departments.
- Used primarily by departments that purchase animals.
- Displays animal purchases that are associated with an animal protocol number.
- Animal protocol numbers help ensure that animals are being humanely treated and in accordance with federal guidelines.
- Animal protocol numbers are managed by the UC Davis Safety Services Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
A great report tool for tracking purchased commodities in both KFS and AggieBuy, includes many search options:
- Vendor Code: Search for commodities purchased from a specific vendor.
- Commodity Codes: Specify a list of codes to see on your report.
- Chart/Org/Account: See purchases for specific accounts or orgs.
- Show Org Level 4: When this option is checked, results include the higher-level organization code to which the organization cited on the purchasing document reports (e.g., Dean’s Office).
- Report Sort Order: This field allows sorting of the results by Commodity Code, Organization Code, or Vendor Name; the default sort is numerically by Commodity Code.
- Report is used to track open purchase orders in KFS.
- Includes both KFS and AggieBuy orders, but user has option to select ONLY open AggieBuy orders!
- AggieBuy creates an accompanying KFS PO
- Report shows if PO is open with liens (encumbrances) or not.
- Purchase order can be closed or voided in KFS after confirming status of order.
- Will it be fulfilled or not?
- Recommend scheduling this query so that you stay on top of open orders.
- Less work required at fiscal close!
- Report used primarily by fiscal officers and staff who oversee Procurement Cardholders and transactions.
- Includes the default account assigned to card, card issue date, and last date of Procurement Card training.