From bookcases to VCRs, computers to spectrophotometers, Aggie Surplus sells a wide variety of previously owned items.
We regularly keep in stock the following items:
- Computers (PC and Macintosh)
- Office chairs
Many other items are periodically available, including scanners, automobiles, and x-ray equipment. We've even sold unusual items such as an in-line skating rink and a fire engine! Join our email list to get alerts on the latest items available at Aggie Surplus.
Finding What is For Sale
- Online: Browse our online lookup to find what you need. Narrow your search to just those items available to the public; or, search all items and look for those marked "Public Sale" or "Public Bid."
- In the Store: Stop by our store on the UC Davis campus to see what's available today. Items are marked with a tag providing a description and price (as seen at right). Look for the "Date available for Public" to determine whether you can buy it.
- On View at Department: Some items, usually due to size, are left in the original department until sold. If you are interested in such an item, contact Aggie Surplus and we'll provide you with the department contact information.
Bids and Offers
Offers are accepted on items at any time. See our Terms and Conditions page for bid/offer rules.
Payment Methods and Terms
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cashier check
- Money order
- Traveler's check
- Personal/company checks (up to $100)
- Major credit card
Checks or money orders must be made payable to UC Regents. All items are subject to sales tax. For items sold on campus, the campus tax rate of 7.25% is assessed. For items sold at the Med Center location, a tax rate of 8.25% will apply.
All sales are final and on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see the Terms & Conditions page for more information.