The UC Davis Central Storehouse is one of the AggieSupply stores, stocking and selling goods to complement those offered through campus agreements; the Storehouse uses its bulk purchasing power to save money for departments.
The Central Storehouse items available for delivery to the Davis campus and UC Davis Health, include:
- Tax-free ethyl alcohol
- Compressed gas cylinders
- Service awards
- Hazardous material packaging
How to Buy
Storehouse items can be purchased in AggieBuy by selecting the Central Storehouse link in the Campus Services section.
Delivery and Returns
Please review the Central Storehouse delivery and return policies in AggieBuy. A Central Storehouse Returned Merchandise Authorization Form on the Forms page and a copy of the packing slip are required with all returns. Credit will be issued, for product in the original packaging, if returned within 15 calendar days of order receipt (excluding medical grade compressed gas cylinders).
Damaged goods may be exchanged for identical items if they are returned in the original vendor package within 15 calendar days of receipt, unless the vendor policy is more restrictive.
- Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m., and 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Physical Address: Hopkins Services Complex | 615 Hopkins Rd (Across from the University Airport) | UC Davis Davis, CA 95616
- Mailing Address: Central Storehouse | University of California, Davis | One Shields Ave | Davis, CA 95616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 530-752-8625
- Fax: 530-752-8223
From Interstate 80, take Highway 113 north to Hutchison Drive. Turn left onto Hutchison Drive, and follow through the traffic circles. Turn left onto Hopkins Road, then right onto Apiary Drive. Hopkins Services Complex will be on your left; enter in the second driveway.