Bulk mail refers to large quantities of mail prepared for mailing at reduced postage rates.
The Postal Service offers a discounted rate only when certain standards are followed. UC Davis Bulk Mail Services (BMS) is authorized to use unique software and equipment that conforms to those requirements.
To qualify for bulk mail rates, you must have a minimum or 500 identical pieces for first class mail, or 200 identical pieces for standard/non-profit mail.
Questions? Contact Bulk Mail Services at 530-752-2077.
We can make your bulk mail processing painless:
- No purchase orders to create
- No invoices to process
- No sales tax to pay
- Free pickup and delivery service
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Bulk Mail Services has access to deep postal discounts. We can save your department money and time and ensure that your bulk mail pieces are compliant with all applicable postal regulations regarding bulk mail rates. Our staff have expertise in designing bulk mail pieces; when considering a bulk mail project, always contact us first; we’ll help you through the process!
BMS has been committed to providing exceptional customer service to the campus community for years:
- Working with departments and business partners to maximize savings by ensuring that mailings receive the highest discount and comply with postal regulations.
- Shopping outside vendors quarterly to ensure we have lower prices for mail preparation.
- Understanding your needs as they relate to academic requirements and university policy.
We are genuinely concerned with the quality of your final product.
Check out the Bulk Mail Services brochure for more information on the services we offer.