Our Document Storage team can free up space in your office by storing your confidential documents in our secure, climate-controlled warehouse.
Document Storage requests are now completed in AggieLogistics.
615 Hopkins Rd
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- storage of your confidential documents in a secure, climate-controlled environment
- 24 hour surveillance
- most material picked up free of charge with your mail service (fee may apply for oversized pick-ups)
- no invoice to pay
- $1.50 per box per month (effective 11/1/23)
- rent includes shredding of documents
- one-day delivery service of documents with no expedited delivery fee
- Use the links on the right menu to apply for and use your document storage account.
- Departments can have a single storage account or multiple accounts. Each storage account has an associated Kuali Financial System (KFS) account and is charged monthly.
- Once you have been notified that your storage account is active, you can begin submitting boxes for storage. A list of all boxes, each individually titled, is required. Use the spreadsheet to attach to your request in AggieLogistics.