We encourage suppliers to pre-register with UC Davis in order to expedite future purchasing transactions.
To pre-register as a UC Davis supplier, the following information should be sent to UC Davis Procurement and Contracting Services:
- A completed UC Davis Business Information Form (PDF)
- A certificate of General Liability and Vehicle Liability Insurance, if providing a service (including off-site repairs) or driving on university-owned or leased property
- Current copy of certification by the US Small Business Administration if business is certified as small, disadvantaged or woman-owned
- A current copy of business or trade professional, and California Contractor licenses as may be required for work
- Any information that best illustrates your particular product or service
The goal of the University of California is to provide responsive, responsible suppliers a fair and equal opportunity to compete for business with UC Davis. Providing detailed information on the Business Information Form (PDF) helps ensure that we meet our goal.
If you are interested in bid opportunities with the UC Davis campus or any of the 10 University of California campuses, be sure your company is also registered as a supplier in the UC Supplier Registration and Sourcing System.
Refer to Doing Business with UC Davis for more information.