There are several training options available for learning more about shipping & receiving at UC Davis.
Online and classroom training options posted in the UC Learning Center (listed in order of suggestion completion):
- AggieShip: Refer to the AggieShip training page for recommended training.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping (General Awareness) (eCourse)
This course covers information about drum handling, compressed gas cylinders, flammable materials, slings, safe lifting techniques, and safe handling procedures.
- Guide to Shipping Dry Ice (eCourse)
Information for ensuring that dry ice shipments made via air are conducted safely.
- KFS Line Item Receiving Document Training (eCourse)
- Creating a Receipt Document in Aggie Enterprise (Step-by-Step Guide, system live January 2024)