Central Receiving is the designated receiving point for most inbound campus freight deliveries.
Central Receiving is the primary portal for inbound campus freight deliveries. Upon receipt, freight is inspected for visible damage prior to coordinating delivery service or will-call. It supports safety and sustainability initiatives by minimizing the number of delivery vehicles on campus.
Our services include:
- Inspecting deliveries for visible damage
- Material handling equipment to accommodate all sizes of freight
- Deep docks to avoid lift-gate charges
- Verifying freight bills for accuracy and signing as appropriate
- Delivering items to departments
- Receiving for conferences/events
- M–F, 8 am – 4:30 pm receiving, no appointment necessary
- 24-hour surveillance
- Controlled substances receiving
Physical Address: Hopkins Services Complex: 615 Hopkins Rd., Davis, CA 95616 (across from the university airport)
Mailing Address: Central Receiving | University of California, Davis | One Shields Ave. | Davis, CA 95616
From Interstate 80, take Highway 113 north to Hutchison Drive. Turn left onto Hutchison Drive, and follow through the traffic circles. Turn left onto Hopkins Road, then right onto Apiary Drive. Hopkins Services Complex will be on your left; enter in the second driveway.