Join us at the AggieBuy forum at the Student Community Center, Meeting Room D on Tuesday 2/4/20 at 10:30am. No registration required.
December 2019: New AggieBuy Approvers Training is now available! This training is a fantastic new resource for AggieBuy approvers, and for anyone wanting to learn more about what happens after an AggieBuy Requisition enters the routing process
- It’s the easiest way to buy directly from contracted suppliers, complete with automatic payments
- It’s the most streamlined purchasing process on campus, with the lowest overhead cost per transaction (see chart below comparing it with the other purchasing methods of using the Kuali Financial System and the Procurement Card)
- It contains more than 30 of the most popular suppliers
- It has lab essentials and medical supplies, computing equipment and peripherals, office supplies, furniture, and more!
Benefits of E-Commerce
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Better procurement data means better negotiating power with suppliers
- Less time shopping and price comparing
- Compliance with policies
- Financial approvals before purchase
- E-Invoicing is efficient for everyone, including buyers, suppliers, and central Accounts Payable team