Employee & Labor Relations and Supply Chain Management invite you to a webinar to learn more about how new policies that impact contracting out for services are being implemented at UC Davis.
Date and Time: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 9–10:30 a.m.
This webinar will include:
- An overview of the goals of the regents policy and the collective bargaining agreement
- What services are considered covered
- The impact on existing and expiring university purchasing agreements
- The limited circumstances under which a carve out may be requested, and the procedure for requesting one
- Opportunities to ask questions
Please register in advance with your UC Davis email address by Monday, Aug. 31 to receive login/password information. You will then receive instructions on how to log in on the day of the webinar.
For more information about bringing services in house, visit our web page.