Aggie Surplus is continually looking at ways to improve and streamline business processes. Process improvement often includes transitioning a paper form process to an online process, and that is what we have done with the Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form. This form, previously available through UCD Buy, and required for the request of sales of departmental excess inventory, is now available online!
The new online Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form is available on the Aggie Surplus Forms page. The new form expedites the entry of data and eliminates the need to locate and complete the paper form! Note: Aggie Surplus will continue to accept requests on the paper form at this time and it is still available for purchase through the Central Storehouse catalog on UCD Buy
A few notes on the new online form:
- The Aggie Surplus Service Request form is to be completed FIRST, before the Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form is completed.
- Once marketability has been determined and approval has been granted by Aggie Surplus, the Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form can then be completed.
- Only one (1) item can be requested for each Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form.
- On the form, required fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Once the form is completed, an email copy will be sent to the form initiator.
- Aggie Surplus will be in contact with the form initiator/department contact person after the online form has been submitted with further information and instructions.
We hope the new online Aggie Surplus Excess/Surplus Property Form makes your Aggie Surplus processing a little bit easier!
Questions? Contact the Aggie Surplus team at email@example.com.