AggieSurplus is continually looking at ways to improve and streamline business processes. Process improvement often includes transitioning a paper form process to an online process, and that is what we have done with the AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form. This form, previously available through UCD Buy, and required for the request of sales of departmental excess inventory, is now available online!
The new online AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form is available on the AggieSurplus Forms page. The new form expedites the entry of data and eliminates the need to locate and complete the paper form! Note: AggieSurplus will continue to accept requests on the paper form at this time and it is still available for purchase through the Central Storehouse catalog on UCD Buy
A few notes on the new online form:
- The AggieSurplus Service Request form is to be completed FIRST, before the AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form is completed.
- Once marketability has been determined and approval has been granted by AggieSurplus, the AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form can then be completed.
- Only one (1) item can be requested for each AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form.
- On the form, required fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Once the form is completed, an email copy will be sent to the form initiator.
- AggieSurplus will be in contact with the form initiator/department contact person after the online form has been submitted with further information and instructions.
We hope the new online AggieSurplus Excess/Surplus Property Form makes your AggieSurplus processing a little bit easier!
Questions? Contact the AggieSurplus team at email@example.com.