Dear Campus Community,
As you likely know, the campus remains closed until Nov. 26 due to poor air quality. This has been a difficult time as we navigate how best to address the health and safety of our campus community. Meanwhile, our thoughts remain with those affected by the devastating fire in Butte County.
The following Supply Chain Management services have been deemed essential and will continue to operate during the closure.
- UC Davis Health will receive delivery of Nov. 14 paper paychecks today, Monday, Nov. 19. Daily mail delivery will continue at UC Davis Health.
- UC Davis campus employee paychecks will be delivered to departments scheduled for regular mail delivery service on Monday, Nov. 26. Departments with regular Tuesday delivery service will receive paychecks on Nov. 27; however, during the campus closure, employees may pick up their paychecks at Mail Services will-call, at 615 Hopkins Road, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m
Campus customers can drop off mail and/or retrieve mail at Mail Services will-call, at 615 Hopkins Road, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Outgoing U.S mail delivered to the drop box locations below by 2 p.m. will be processed within the same business day.
- Memorial Union (south side of the ASUCD Post Office, next to the FedEx box)
- Meyer Hall, Visitor Parking Lot 47 (west of Meyer Hall; near the corner of La Rue Rd./Bioletti Way)
- Robert Mondavi Institute South, Visitor Parking Lot 2 (Teaching & Research Winery)
- Surge II (adjacent to the Library Book Return bin)
- Tupper Hall, Visitor Parking Lot 53 (south east corner across from receiving dock)
FedEx and other carriers will continue normal operations.
Normal FedEx and UPS express mail service will continue through Wednesday, Nov. 21.
Bulk Mail Services will be available on a limited bases.
Central Receiving /Storehouse
Compressed Gas Cylinder Program
MRO Storeroom (Maintenance, Repair and Operating, also known as Location 3)
- Special Services has been deemed non-essential. Staffing will be limited to the Special Services coordinator responding to calls and rescheduling previously scheduled jobs.
For more information about the closure, please visit: https://foa.ucdavis.edu/campus-closure-update.