Effective July 1, 2019, Repro Graphics rates have changed for the first time since 2013. Rates for large format printing and the Campus Copier Program have decreased, along with slight increases in rates for quick copy, color copy, vend outs, design and bindery services. Overall, a reduction in recharge rates of about $24,000 for Fiscal Year 2019/20 is expected.
Rate changes are as follows:
- $0.049* per copy, an increase of 5.9% (an average of $.003) for quick copy,
- $0.315* per copy, an increase of 4.3% (an average of $.013) for color copy,
- $105 per hour, an increase of 4.1% for design services,
- $96 per hour, an increase of 8.6% for bindery services,
- $186**, an increase of 8.9% for vend out services, average per job,
- $5.65 a square foot, a reduction of 10.4% (an average of -$0.653) for large format printing, and,
- $0.017 per copy, a reduction of 13.4% (an average of -$.003) for the Campus Copier Program.
*Per piece rates are on a sliding scale. Actual price will vary depending on impression count of job.
**Average mark up. Actual markup is determined by the value of the job.
To learn more about Repro Graphics services, visit: https://reprographics.sf.ucdavis.edu/.