Effective Jan. 1, 2019, UC Davis Mail Services rates have changed. You’ll see lower rates for bulk postage, bulk production and special messenger service, along with a slight increase in sorting rates and mail postage rates. The overall impact is a $27,000 reduction in recharge rates.
- Bulk Postage Surcharge Rate will drop from 19.24% to 17.5%
- Bulk Production (Labor) Rate will drop from $64 to $60 per hour
- Special Messenger Rate will drop from $17.50 to $17 per quarter hour
- The Mail Sorting Rate will increase from $47.50 to $49
- The Mail Postage Surcharge will increase from 25% to 25.5%
Meanwhile, beginning Jan. 27, the United States Postal Service will put new pricing into effect. Learn more here: https://pe.usps.com/PriceChange/Index