The Supply Chain Management system forums continue, with several new forums planned in the coming months, both on the Davis campus and in Sacramento. The forums will offer an opportunity to learn more about the systems, hear about upcoming changes and enhancements, and ask questions.
All Davis campus forums will be held from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the Student Community Center Meeting Room D. They are:
- Wednesday, March 4: AggieTravel
- Wednesday, April 1: Forms
- Wednesday, May 6: AggieShip
- Wednesday, June 3: Fiscal Close Bonanza
Forums will also be offered in Sacramento covering primarily AggieShip and AggieTravel, but also touching on AggieBuy.
- Tuesday, February 25 from 9:30 a.m. to noon at 2222 Lecture Hall of the Medical Education Building (refreshments will be served)
- Wednesday, March 25 from 11 a.m. to noon in the Sierra Nevada Room of the Cannery
All are welcome and no reservations are necessary. For questions or more information, please contact SCMcomms@ucdavis.edu.