As we reach the end of the academic year, Supply Chain Management is also preparing for the end of Fiscal Year 2018-19. In order to meet fiscal close deadlines, requests must contain full and complete information and be submitted by the following dates at 5 p.m.:
- Vendor set-up requests for Purchase Order (PO) and Purchase Agreement (PA) documents for FY 18 -19 must be received by the Vendor Desk.
- Any fiscal year-end Requisition (REQS) and Purchase Agreement (PA) documents must have all prior approvals completed and be received by the Purchasing Control Desk.; however, if an agreement/order requires the other party’s signature, please submit sooner as additional processing time will be required.
- Vendor set-up for Automatic Purchase Orders (APO) and Disbursement Voucher (DV) documents for FY 18 -19 must be received by the Vendor Desk.
- Final submission of invoices to email@example.com.
- Cut-off date for receiving AggieTravel reports approved by the department and free of errors.
- Cut-off date for receiving Accounts Payable documents approved by the department and free of errors.