Thanks for attending the 2022 Small and Diverse Supplier Expo! We look forward to seeing you again in 2023.
Supply Chain Management, in partnership with the campus Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion and UC Davis Health Procurement, look forward to continuing our conversations with the small and diverse business community.
This yearly event has several objectives:
- Promote awareness of small and diverse suppliers in the Davis and Sacramento area and how UC Davis departments can do business with them.
- Highlight programs supporting UC Davis' commitment to our small and diverse suppliers community.
- Provide information on how small and diverse suppliers can find opportunities for working with UC Davis.
- Describe how small and diverse suppliers can keep UC Davis updated with their latest product and service offerings.
- Agenda PDF
- General Session Recording (includes the opening speakers, general session below, and the closing remarks):
- Rising to the Challenges of the Pandemic COVID hit small and diverse businesses especially hard. Those who survived the early days of the pandemic are now facing the impacts of a strained supply chain and are struggling to maintain staffing levels. Join members of our local small and diverse business community as they discuss those challenges and how they are meeting them.
- Break-Out Session 1
- Break-Out Session 2
- How to Become a Certified Small or Diverse Business with the State of California (Slides) (Recording)
- Design and Construction Management Contracts on the UC Davis Campus (Slides) (Recording)
- Small Business First Overview (Slides) (Recording)
- Locating Small and Diverse Businesses (Slides) (Recording)
- Town Hall Session: Overview of UC Davis Small Business Commitment and Understanding the University of California Covered Services Policy
- Small Business Registration and Purchasing Process Overview for UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- Design Construction and Management (DCM) Contracting Process Overview
- Searching for Small and Diverse Suppliers in AggieBuy, the Kuali Financial System (KFS), and on the State of California website
Contact our Communications Team with any questions.