Thanks to everyone who attended this year's Small and Diverse Supplier Expo! We hope to see you all again in 2024.
Recap of 2023 Event
Supply Chain Management, in partnership with the campus Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion and UC Davis Health Procurement, continued our conversations with the small and diverse business community.
In addition to the UC Davis departments listed below, we partnered with the Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce, Sacramento Black Chamber of Commerce, Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and the Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce for the 2023 event.
This year's event provided small and diverse suppliers an opportunity to meet in-person with Davis campus and UC Davis Health departments to learn more about their needs for goods and services and what steps to take to position their business to meet those needs.
Organizations at the 2023 Event
- UC Davis Procurement and Contracting Services
- UC Davis Strategic Sourcing
- UC Davis Supply Chain Stores
- UC Davis Facilities Management
- UC Davis Utilities
- UC Davis Student Housing and Dining Services
- UC Davis Information and Educational Technology
- Repro Graphics
- UC Davis Offices of the Chancellor and Provost
- UC Davis Health Facilities, Planning and Development
- UC Davis Health Plant Operations and Maintenance
- UC Davis Health Supply Chain and Contracting Services
- UC Davis Health Food and Nutrition
- UC Davis Health IT Procurement
- McCarthy Builders - UC Davis Health California Tower Project
- DPR Construction - UC Davis Health 48X Complex
- UC Davis Health Equity Diversity and Inclusion Anchor Institution Mission
- Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Black Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
In addition, representatives from the Department of General Services Office of Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Services answered questions and provided information one-on-one regarding doing business with the state, California state certifications, navigating Cal eProcure and more.
Photos from 2023 Event
Materials from 2022 Expo (PDFs)
- Break-Out Session 1
- Break-Out Session 2
Materials from 2021 Expo (PDFs)
- Town Hall Session: Overview of UC Davis Small Business Commitment and Understanding the University of California Covered Services Policy
- Small Business Registration and Purchasing Process Overview for UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- Design Construction and Management (DCM) Contracting Process Overview
- Searching for Small and Diverse Suppliers in AggieBuy, the Kuali Financial System (KFS), and on the State of California website
Contact our Communications Team with any questions.