This is the informational page for the 2023 Small and Diverse Supplier Expo, scheduled for Thursday 4/13/23. Mark your calendars now for this not-to-miss event!
Supply Chain Management, in partnership with the campus Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion and UC Davis Health Procurement, look forward to continuing our conversations with the small and diverse business community.
This year's event will be held in-person:
- Activities and Recreation Center on the UC Davis campus,
- Thursday, April 13th, 2023,
- 11am to 2pm
This yearly event has several objectives:
- Promote awareness of small and diverse suppliers in the Davis and Sacramento area and how UC Davis departments can do business with them.
- Highlight programs supporting UC Davis' commitment to our small and diverse suppliers community.
- Provide information on how small and diverse suppliers can find opportunities for working with UC Davis.
- Describe how small and diverse suppliers can keep UC Davis updated with their latest product and service offerings.
- Break-Out Session 1
- Break-Out Session 2
- Town Hall Session: Overview of UC Davis Small Business Commitment and Understanding the University of California Covered Services Policy
- Small Business Registration and Purchasing Process Overview for UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- Design Construction and Management (DCM) Contracting Process Overview
- Searching for Small and Diverse Suppliers in AggieBuy, the Kuali Financial System (KFS), and on the State of California website
Contact our Communications Team with any questions.