Mark Your Calendars! Supply Chain Management, in partnership with the campus Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion and UCDMC Purchasing, will host an online Small and Diverse Supplier Expo on Thursday February 25, 2021. We hope you can join us!
This event has several objectives:
- Promote awareness of small and diverse suppliers in the Davis and Sacramento area and how UC Davis departments can do business with them.
- Highlight programs supporting UC Davis' commitment to our small and diverse suppliers community.
- Provide information on how small and diverse suppliers can find opportunities for working with UC Davis.
- Describe how small and diverse suppliers can keep UC Davis updated with their latest product and service offerings.
Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer at UC Davis is "looking forward to an event that will demonstrate our commitment to small and diverse suppliers, while providing specific guidance for utilizing their products and services going forward."
- Thursday February 25, 2021, 10am to 2pm
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Town Hall Session: Overview of UC Davis Small Business Commitment and Understanding the University of California Covered Services Policy
- Break-Out Sessions (See below)
- Panel Discussion: A Conversation with Sacramento’s Diverse Chambers of Commerce
- Small Business Registration and Purchasing Process Overview for UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- Design Construction and Management (DCM) Contracting Process Overview
- Searching for Small and Diverse Suppliers in AggieBuy, the Kuali Financial System (KFS), and on the State of California website
Contact our Communications Team with any questions.
Thank you for your interest! More details will be posted soon, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back frequently.