Thank you so much for attending our 2021 Small and Diverse Supplier Expo! Supply Chain Management, in partnership with the campus Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion and UCDMC Purchasing, looks forward to continuing the conversation and partnership with the small and diverse business community.
This event had several objectives:
- Promote awareness of small and diverse suppliers in the Davis and Sacramento area and how UC Davis departments can do business with them.
- Highlight programs supporting UC Davis' commitment to our small and diverse suppliers community.
- Provide information on how small and diverse suppliers can find opportunities for working with UC Davis.
- Describe how small and diverse suppliers can keep UC Davis updated with their latest product and service offerings.
Prior to the event, Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer at UC Davis said he was "looking forward to an event that will demonstrate our commitment to small and diverse suppliers, while providing specific guidance for utilizing their products and services going forward."
- Town Hall Session: Overview of UC Davis Small Business Commitment and Understanding the University of California Covered Services Policy
- Small Business Registration and Purchasing Process Overview for UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- Design Construction and Management (DCM) Contracting Process Overview
- Searching for Small and Diverse Suppliers in AggieBuy, the Kuali Financial System (KFS), and on the State of California website
Contact our Communications Team with any questions.