Welcome to the 16th Annual Holiday Food Drive!
Donating to the Supply Chain Management 16th Annual Holiday Food Drive is easy.
- Simply leave canned food and dry goods with your outgoing mail.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity!
Please remember that a completed Symptom Survey is required before
entering a university facility. And, don’t forget your face covering!
Suggested Donation Items
• Canned meat, fish and soups
• Canned ready-to-eat meals
• Canned vegetables and tomato products
• Peanut butter (plastic container)
• Iron-rich cereal (45% or more of daily value)
• 100% fruit juice (48 oz. or less plastic bottles)
• Canned fruit (in juice)
• Dry beans (any type)
• Enriched rice or pasta
• Powdered milk
• Boxed macaroni & cheese
• Powdered milk formula
• Baby formula (Similac, Enfamil, etc.)
Want to donate, but aren’t on campus? Monetary donations can be made directly to The ASUCD Pantry.