Clickable AggieBuy logo image.
Clickable AggieShip logo image.
Clickable AggieTravel logo image.
Clickable AggieSurplus logo image.
AggieSupply logo image.
Clickable icon to contact staff.

What Do I Need to Set up a Supplier?

What Do I Need to Set up a Supplier?

    Before you submit a request for a new supplier, please check the list below to ensure you have all the necessary information.

    1. Valid contact phone number / email address
    2. Please have the supplier choose a payment method here:
    3. A certificate of General Liability and Vehicle Liability Insurance naming The Regents of the University of California, if providing a service (including off-site repairs) or driving on university-owned or leased property (if applicable)
    4. A current copy of certification by the US Small Business Administration if business is certified as small, disadvantaged or woman-owned (if applicable)
    5. A current copy of business or trade professional, and California Contractor licenses as may be required for work (if applicable)

    If you are looking to add a new supplier, you have two options:

    Additionally, the below forms/links may be useful to provide to the supplier: