You can delete images if the report has not yet been submitted or if the report has been returned to you.
To delete receipts attached to a report, with the report open, click Receipts → Delete Receipt Images.
To delete receipts attached to an individual expense entry, do one of these:
- Hover over the receipt received icon, then click Detach from Entry
- Open the entry, click the Receipt Image tab, then click Detach from Entry
- The entire set of receipts (PDF) will be removed from the report when deleting at the expense report level
- For reports that have been returned to you:
- AggieTravel creates an audit trail entry indicating that receipts have been deleted
- If AggieTravel had marked the receipts as received in the audit trail, the delete process will mark the receipts as not received