Instructions for Making Reservations for Guest Travelers:
- The travel delegate provides the non-employee traveler with their AggieTravel Traveler ID and the contact information for BCD's full service agents (877-885-8632 option 3).
- The travel delegate then sends an e-mail authorization to BCD: UC.Authorizations@bcdtravel.com, informing the agency that the non-employee traveler will contact them directly.
- Format the email authorization as follows:
Subject line: “UCD Arranger Authorization for Guest Last Name / First Name”
Email body: Include the traveler’s name and AggieTravel Traveler ID. If someone other than the traveler will call BCD to book the reservation, include that person’s name as well.
- The traveler contacts the agency Monday - Friday 7:00am-5:00pm PT and provides the AggieTravel Traveler ID and the authorizing travel delegate's name.
- The agent verifies the Traveler ID and delegate name provided by the caller against the information in the e-mail from the travel delegate and books the trip using the UCD agent references.