Instructions for adding an expense to a report:
- With the report open, click New Expense. (If there are no other expenses on the report, you may not need to click New Expense.)
- On the New Expense tab, click the desired expense type. The page refreshes, displaying the required and optional fields for the selected expense type.
- Complete the required and optional fields.
- Click Save then proceed with itemization or allocation as necessary.
- You can copy an expense report if you have similar expenses.
- You can copy an individual expense - to save time with similar expenses.
- If you mark the expense as personal, the personal icon appears on the left side of the page with the expense. Click the icon for more information.
- If you include a comment, the comment icon appears on the left side of the page with the expense. Click the icon for more information.
- Additional icons appear if an expense is allocated, is itemized, has attendees, or has additional card data. Click the icon for more information.