If your company's configuration allows delegates to manage images, then the "Can View Receipts" option is available in Profile for you to define the options available to your delegates.
- Click Profile → Profile Settings → Expense Delegates (left menu).
- For the desired delegate, click (enable) the "Can View Receipts" check box.
Note: The setting says "view" but it includes view, add, delete, etc.
Email registration for the Available Receipts library
To allow your delegate to email images into your Available Receipts library, your email address and your delegate's email address must be verified in your respective profiles.
First, the delegate verifies their own email address
Then, you can verify your own email address or the delegate can initiate the verification process on your behalf, but the delegate cannot complete it. To do so, the delegate – while working on your behalf – clicks Verify in your profile. Concur sends the verification email to you – not the delegate. Open the email and enter the verification code into your own profile.
When the process is complete, the delegate can email images on your behalf as described below.
Email images to your Available Receipts library
- The Delegate
- Prepares an email to email@example.com
- Enters only the user's verified email address in the Subject line
- Attaches the images
- Sends email
- The system then:
- Confirms that both the delegate sending the email and the user in the subject line (you) have verified email addresses
- Confirms that a delegate-to-delegator relationship exists between the sender (delegate) and the user in the subject line (you)
- As a result:
- If both verification steps are found to be true, the image is added to your repository.
- If the sender is not the delegate of the user in the subject line (you), the image is added to the delegate's repository.
- If the delegate does not have a verified email address, the email is discarded.
- Upload, view, delete images using the Available Receipts library