Instructions for adding an individual attendee to an expense.
Search for the attendee:
Select Advanced Search and then select the appropriate Attendee Type from the drop down menu. Then search by last name, first name, or affiliation. If the attendee is found in the search results, select it and move to the next (if applicable).
If the attendee is NOT found in the search, select New Attendee and create a new profile:
- In the field with the text Search Recently Used, type several letters of the first or last name.
- A list of attendees appears.
- Select the appropriate attendee.
To search for an attendee who is not in your favorites list:
- Click Add. The dropdown menu opens.
- Select Advanced Search.
- Select the appropriate tab for the search specifications.
- Select the Attendee Type from the dropdown list.
- Enter the appropriate information in the criteria fields.
- Select the check box to the left of the appropriate attendee(s).
- Click Add to Expense.
If you cannot locate the appropriate attendee in your favorites or by using search and if your company allows you to add attendees:
- Click Add.
- Select New Attendee from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the required information.
- Click Save. If you need to add multiple new attendees, click Save & Add Another.