Book airfare for Guest Travelers
- Ensure the guest has a non-employee profile set up
- Open AggieExpense
- Click "Book for a Guest"
- Enter the trip information and click Search
- Select the preferred flights
- Enter the non-employee traveler's information. This must match their ID.
- Select the Method of Payment.
- Select UCD Campus CTS for Airfare under the Choose a credit card drop-down. The expense will post to the sponsoring department's default CTS account.
- Click on Reserve Flight and Continue
- Review the flight details and click Next
- In the Enter the arranger's traveler ID field, enter the non-employee traveler ID. The expense will import into the non-employee's profile, where the delegate can create and submit the report on their behalf.
- Click Next
- Review flight information and click on Purchase Ticket
- If flight information is not correct, click on Cancel Trip to start over
If the guest needs to make a change to their itinerary, they may contact BCD Travel directly by phone (877-885-8632). Please note: all applicable fees will be charged.