Allocation feature in AggieExpense allows you to allocate expenses to one or more accounts.
- Allocate one or more expenses
- View allocations
- Save allocations as favorites
Allocate while adding an expense
Allocate One at a Time
- While creating or editing a single expense, click Allocate at the top the page, right above Expense Type.
- Click Add. Start typing the chart/account and it will display at the bottom. Click on it and click Save.
- The selected chart string will be added. Click Save.
Allocating multiple expense at one time
This can be done once all of the expenses have been added to the report.
- Click on the white checkbox to the left of the headers to select all, or select specific expenses.
- Click Allocate
Work with Allocation Favorites
You can create and save groups of allocations as favorites. This is useful if you need to allocate multiple expenses across reports in a similar way.
To create allocation favorites:
- Create an expense report and create the allocations.
- In the Allocations for Report window, click Add to Favorites. The Add to Favorites screen opens.
- Enter an allocation name and click Save. The allocation is added to your favorites.
To assign your allocation favorites:
- Create a new expense report.
- Click Allocate.
- Click Favorites. A list of allocation favorite(s) displays.
- Select the desired allocation and click Save.
- Click OK and then Done.