Below is information to assist you in getting your package to the carrier for delivery.
There is a daily deadline for mail that needs to be processed the same business day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays):
- 2:00pm for campus mailbox deposits
- 3:00pm for letters and packages being dropped off at Mail Services
The university has agreements with FedEx, UPS, and DHL for discounted rates and convenient pick-up, and each of these vendors can be utilized in AggieShip, utilizing your campus login ID and Kerberos passphrase.
For specifics about express mail vendors, please refer to the FedEx, UPS, and DHL web sites.
There are several options for getting your package to the carrier:
- Drop it off in a campus mailbox (this option should ONLY be used for envelopes and padded pouches; boxes and larger packages should not be deposited in a campus mailbox)
- Take the item to the Mail Services location at 615 Hopkins Road or UCDMC Mail Services at 7301 14th Ave in Sacramento.
- Request same-day Special Messenger service (fee applies)
- Contact the specified courier for a pick up or drop off the package at one of their storefront locations:
- DHL, 1-800-225-5345
- UPS, 1-800-742-5877
- FedEx, 1-800-463-3339
Carriers may request an account number to schedule pick-up. If they do, please utilize these account numbers.