Below is information to assist you in getting your package to the carrier for delivery.
There is a daily deadline for mail that needs to be processed the same business day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays):
- 2:00pm for campus mailbox deposits
- 3:00pm for letters and packages being dropped off at Mail Services
The university has agreements with FedEx, UPS, and DHL for discounted rates and convenient pick-up, and each of these vendors can be utilized in AggieShip, utilizing your campus login ID and Kerberos passphrase.
There are several options for getting your package to the carrier:
- Drop it off in a campus mailbox (this option should ONLY be used for envelopes and padded pouches; boxes and larger packages should not be deposited in a campus mailbox)
- Take the item to the Mail Services location at 615 Hopkins Road or UCDMC Mail Services at 7301 14th Ave in Sacramento.
- Request same-day Special Messenger service (fee applies)
- Contact the specified courier for a pick up or drop off the package at one of their storefront locations:
- DHL, 1-800-225-5345
- UPS, 1-800-742-5877
- FedEx, 1-800-463-3339
Carriers may request an account number to schedule pick-up. If they do, please utilize these account numbers.