Below is information to assist you in getting your package to the carrier for delivery.
There is a daily deadline of 2:00 pm (Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays) for letters and packages that need to be processed for next day delivery. The university has agreements with FedEx, UPS, and DHL for discounted rates and convenient pick-up, and each of these vendors can be utilized in AggieShip, utilizing your campus login ID and Kerberos passphrase.
There are several options for getting your package to the carrier:
- Leave the item(s) with your outgoing campus/US Mail
- Drop it off in a campus mail box or at the Repro Graphics Copy Center (176 Hoagland Hall)
- Take the item to the Mail Services location at 615 Hopkins Road or UCDMC Mail Services at 7301 14th Ave in Sacramento (all carriers have a daily pick-up at 2:00pm).
- Request same-day Special Messenger service (fee applies)
- Contact the specified courier for a pick up
- DHL, 1-800-225-5345
- UPS, 1-800-742-5877
- FedEx, 1-800-463-3339
Carriers may request an account number to schedule pick-up. If they do, please utilize these account numbers.