This page provides instructions on managing unfilled AggieBuy orders.
Viewing Open AggieBuy Orders in FIS Decision Support
- Run the Open Purchasing Orders (364) report for your organization in FIS Decision Support.
- Look for any transactions that indicate AggieBuy supplier names, and then click on the corresponding PO Number link to see the AggieBuy PO # (starting with the UCDAB prefix) and Requester name in the Description field.
Canceling Orders For Which a Purchase Order Has Already Been Created
The instructions below are for removing the encumbrance from the purchase order in the Kuali Financial System (KFS). In order to cancel the PO with the supplier, you will need to contact the supplier and cancel directly with them.
Once a purchase order is created, the order will be fulfilled in most cases. However, situations may occasionally arise where a supplier is unable to fulfill a purchase order. In those cases, the associated purchase order created in the KFS will need to be manually voided or closed in order to remove the encumbrance. As of April 18, 2019, requests to void an order will need to be sent to the AggieBuy Help Desk. Departments will still have the ability to close orders, just not to void them.
- Log in to the KFS, click on the Doc Search button on the home page. On the Document Search screen:
- In the Document Type field, enter PO.
- In the Document Description field, enter the AggieBuy PO number along with the * wildcard before and after the numbers (e.g., *UCDAB006856*).
2. After locating the associated KFS PO:
- Request that the AggieBuy Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) process a Void Order (if no items have been invoiced). The request should include documentation from the applicable supplier that no part of the order will be fulfilled. Requests submitted without proof of order cancellation will not be considered for orders placed within the last 60 days. If any part of an order has been received, it should not be voided.
- If there has already been invoicing activity, you can click on the Close Order button. You will be required to enter a note indicating why the order is being voided or closed.
3. The encumbrances created by the PO will be reversed the next business day after the close or void has been completed in KFS.