Each AggieBuy supplier has their own return policy. Please refer to the information provided by the supplier on the packing slip or invoice sent with your items.
In some cases, there may be a restocking fee for certain returns; inquire with the supplier as necessary.
Dell Return Policy: 15% restocking fee on returns of items at $1,000 or higher.
UC Davis Stores Return Policy:
- All returns must be accompanied by an original receipt or packing slip.
- All merchandise must be in resalable condition and in original packaging with manuals and warranties and be accompanied by the original receipt for a replacement or credit to be issued. In the case of a refund, credit will only be issued to the account that was used to place the order. A 10 percent restocking fee may be assessed on returns, defectives, exchanges, etc.
- Defective merchandise must be returned to the TechHub within 20 business days and is subject to testing before return or exchange approval will be given.
- All returns must be made within five days of purchase or delivery unless defective.
- Approved exchanges may be made for other TechHub merchandise of equal or greater retail value.
- No returns on opened software. Defective software must be exchanged through the manufacturer.
- All sales are final on clearance and demonstration merchandise.