There is nothing that you need to do with issued invoices in order to get the AggieBuy suppliers paid.
Invoices in AggieBuy
Invoices in AggieBuy are automatically issued by the supplier(s). These invoices are automatically paid in the Kuali Financial System (KFS) on a Payment Request document.
All invoices related to AggieBuy Purchase Orders are available for viewing within AggieBuy:
- On the home page of AggieBuy, go to the Document Search section at the bottom, and click on "My Purchase Orders."
- A list of your Purchase Orders created in the system based off of your AggieBuy Requisitions will appear. Look at the Settlement Status column to see the current status:
- Orders with the text partially invoiced or fully invoiced indicate orders that have been shipped and invoiced by the vendor.
- Those with a status of No Matches indicate orders where the vendor has not yet invoiced (and not shipped in most cases). If you have questions on orders that have not shipped/invoiced, please contact the specific vendor for information on expected delivery date.
To view an invoice:
- Open the Purchase Order, then click on View Related Documents under the Document Total in the top left-hand corner of the document window.
- Choose Invoice from the list.
- To view a list of all available invoices, click on the Orders and Documents icon on the left side of the screen, choose Document Search and Search Documents, then change the type of document to Invoices. You can narrow your search by date and/or other criteria.