Process and User Interface improvements are coming to AggieBuy on Monday April 6th, 2020.
The updated user interface changes will provide:
- an easier way to shop from your favorite AggieBuy suppliers
- improve the new shipping address request process
- an overall more aesthetically pleasing user experience
In addition, we are working on a new and easier way to submit no cost agreements. This change may be available a the same time as the above AggieBuy changes, or it may be released a bit later. We will keep this page updated with the latest information.
What are the Changes?
- Main Dashboard Update:
- Suppliers Organized by commodity type, making it easier to locate the type of supplier you need, along with a more Streamlined Header
- User Interface Updates:
- Changes include New Sidebar Navigation and Standardized Icons and an Updated Document Search
- New Shipping Address Request Form:
- The new online form will streamline the process of adding new shipping addresses to AggieBuy. Department Administrators will have access to a tile on the AggieBuy main dashboard for requesting new shipping addresses. Requests will be reviewed and approved by AggieBuy Help Desk staff.
- New Request Form for Submitting No Cost Agreements:
- New online form, accessible from a link in AggieBuy and on the Supply Chain Management website, will allow you to electronically upload no-cost agreements for review by Procurement & Contracting Services staff. The no-cost agreements include catering or lodging agreements, software and online subscription agreements, credit applications, and non-disclosure agreements. This new process will allow non-KFS users to submit no cost agreements and not require the use of the KFS Purchase Agreement document for these types of transactions.
Main Dashboard Update/More Streamlined Header:
New Sidebar Navigation/Standardized Icons:
New Document Search Screen: