There are a several ways to purchase office furniture:
- Furniture Program:
- Contact the Furniture Program, now managed by Design and Construction Management (DCM), at firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
- Use the Furniture Stock catalog to order chairs and keyboard trays. The Furniture Program will deliver these items within 3-5 business days.
- The UC Value catalog has a wide variety of seating and storage options that can be customized with different fabrics and finishes. These orders take 15-18 business days for delivery.
- The Office Depot catalog contains a variety of HON furniture items that provide a lower cost option. These items will ship direct to your location within 5-8 business days. Additional assembly may be required.
- Low-Value Purchasing Delegation:
- Departments can spend up to $500 (including tax and shipping) to make a furniture purchase that is outside of an existing furniture agreement. These purchases cannot be divided to remain under the $500 limit.
All questions about furniture purchasing options should be directed to the DCM Furniture Program at email@example.com.
Note: All non-office furniture purchases should be processed through Procurement & Contracting Services on a Requisition in the Kuali Financial System (KFS). Examples of such items include, but are not limited to, laboratory and archival open shelving, coffee/end tables, couches and sofas, outdoor furniture, laboratory casework, and computer lab work surfaces.