In order to ensure that we best meet end of the year processing needs, the following deadlines have been established:
Monday December 10 – KFS Requisitions and Purchase Agreements routing to Contracting Services must be in the KFS Action List of the Purchasing Control Desk by 5 p.m. in order to be processed prior to the Winter Holidays.
Friday December 14 – KFS Vendor requests should be submitted by 5 p.m. in order to be processed prior to the Winter Holiday break.
In order to observe the upcoming winter holidays, Supply Chain Management units will be closed or have limited service. All units will be closed Dec. 24-Dec. 25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1 and keep regular hours Dec. 26-Dec. 28, unless noted below:
- Mail delivery on the Davis campus will be restricted Dec. 26-28. Mail during these three days can be will-called at 615 Hopkins Rd. between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If delivery is a must, customers can request Special Messenger service for a fee. Requests must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. for same day delivery.
- The Accounts Payable Help Desk will be closed Dec. 24-Jan. 1. The Accounts Payable webpage is a good source for forms, frequently encountered issues and how-to information.
- The Travel Help Desk will be closed Dec. 24-Jan. 1. The Travel & Entertainment webpage has great how-to information and other resources. For Travel card emergencies during the holidays, please contact Vartan Vartkessian at email@example.com.
- The AggieBuy Help Desk will be closed Dec. 24-Jan. 1. The Using AggieBuy section of our webpage is a useful resource.
- Repro Graphics at 176 Hoagland Hall will be closed Dec. 24-Jan.1.
- The Science Store at Haring Hall (previously VMCS) will be closed Dec. 24-Jan.1.
- Aggie Surplus will be closed Dec. 24-Jan. 1.
We wish you all the best this holiday season, and the best to you in 2019!