Procurement Card Reconciliation Moving to AggieTravel
The process of reconciling Procurement Card (P-Card) transactions on a Procurement Card document (PCDO) in the Kuali Financial System (KFS) will transition to AggieTravel in mid- to late- August (updated timeline).
This change will bring several benefits, including:
- Improving and expediting the P-Card reconciliation process,
- Adding the ability to process multiple reconciliations at one time, and,
- Centralizing reconciliation for the Travel Card and the P-Card in one system.
The new process will require the cardholder to complete the transaction reconciliation process in AggieTravel. If you are a cardholder who has not used AggieTravel before, we strongly recommend that you prepare now for the new process with our tutorial videos. We will also be holding training sessions on reconciling the P-Card in AggieTravel. The presentation slides will be made available on our web site.
New P-Card Reconciliation Process Training (Please note: each session will present the same information.)
- Thursday, June 24, 9 to 11 a.m. Registration is required.
- Wednesday, June 30, 1 to 3 p.m. Registration is required.
More information on the new reconciliation process can be found on our website. We recommend that you bookmark this page and refer to it as needed.
AggieTravel will also soon be rebranded to better reflect all of the system’s capabilities. More information will be coming soon.
Questions should be directed to the Procurement Card Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.